Sometimes during a construction professional’s investigation it is necessary to inspect behind solid surfaces such as walls, floors and ceilings. Structural Repairs Ltd attends site equipped with the tools necessary to complete all levels of invasive investigation and with the materials to make good to a basic and safe standard on completion.
The standard tools carried to each site visit includes both a comprehensive collection of power and hand tools as well as more specialist inspection tools. We are able to arrive equipped with additional plant such as an access tower or excavator so please contact us if you have any special requirements. All power tools are 110v and comply with health and safety regulations.
Tools carried as standard
- Hand auger, metal detector and digital endoscope inspection camera
- Breakers of different weights for breaking concrete or removing bricks
- Disk cutter for removing bricks
- Circular saw for lifting floorboards
- Various drills and angle grinders for gaining access in a wide variety of situations
- Crow bars, claw hammer, bolsters, hand saw, pad saw, chisels and screwdrivers